4/01/2017

Digimon Sexy LadyDevimon Papercraft

Hello everyone !!

It's been a really long time since my last Digimon Papercraft so I decided that it was time to make one, and this time, it's the gorgeous LadyDevimon ! This model is, I hope, the beginning of a new "Sexy Digimon Papercrafts" series since there are a loooooot of official fanservice trading cards, why not do the same but in Papercraft form ? ^-^
Enough speaking, time to show you what I came up with !

THE MODEL 







This model isn't as hard to build as it seems but don't get me wrong, it's not an easy one either so be careful !!

Difficulty : Medium-Hard

Size : 28cm high

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/?c8svfg4nm6q052j

I really hope you like this model and that you'll enjoy building it and if you want to see more like this one, let me know ^-^

See you later for more models !! *o*

3 comments:

  1. Hey, would be great if you make more digimon papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you make a good machinedramon(mugendramon) papercraft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make one but I don't feel like I'm good enough to make it justice yet but I'll do it, be sure of that ;)

      Delete